CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

ghkhakjdhf

I love how you calling me mad me so much happer than I was before. I think that's all I needed, was that little reassurance. ANYWAYS. My life is going crazy right now. work, school, working on m oving..havinga puppy that likes to push buttons, she is making it really hard to type right now. But I love her to death, I'm glad they got her for me. =] So I have been thinking about that dear john thing, where she says two weeks, thats all it took for me to fall for you. I keep thinking how much it fits with me and jason, I mean, yeah, we had known each other for a looooong time, but it was really only two weeks we had together that made me fall in love with him... Speaking of Dear John, I still want to see that movie...

0 thoughts: