CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Its been a while.. again.

I just don't feel like writing about what is going on in my life right now. From losing Jason and not hearing from him, to me and my dad fighting ALL the time. Or how my back is hurting me so bad its brought me to tears a few times in the last few days. Its really not anything I want to talk about. Something good needs to happen. Soon. because I don't know what good things are happening. I dont have money for my insurance, or my phone bill. And they are fast approaching. I can't stand being around my dad because every time I am, he goes crazy. He yells, and critisizes me, for what? everything. The way I don't spend enough time at home, or my tattoos, or my piercings, my car, the way I dont come home until 1 am. I'm tired of hearing about it.

0 thoughts: