CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 03, 2011

RIP 2010

Last year was one that I will never ever forget. So much happened, graduated high school, moved out of my parents house, turned 18, got a car, and my license. I grew up even more this past year. More than I thought I would. I won't miss last year though, it was a good one, but I wouldn't want to live it again. Its crazy where life will take you if you just sit back and enjoy the ride. Through the good and the bad I made it through another year. 2011, here I come, ready once again to take what life throws at me. On another note. I had so much fun this weekend. I love being with Tommy. <3 I didn't mean to fall in love with him, I didn't mean find him online. I didn't mean for ANY of this to happen, but it has, and even though I didn't ask for it, I am super happy that it has, and I wouldn't change one minute of it. He makes me happier than I have been in a really long time. He makes me smile by being silly. He makes me laugh when he says stupid things. He gives me butterflies with a look, and his kisses? Don't even get me started with his kisses. =] I love him, and I had no control over that. I miss him so much right now, its ridiculous. But soon he will be coming up here, and I can't wait. Because even though I've met his family, and some other people, he has only heard me talk about MY people, and MY town. He says that he is looking forward to meeting Cami and Marissa. And Josh says that he is excited to meet him. =] I can't wait, because I know they are going to get along, and then maybe Tommy will be able to come up here more. I don't know, we'll just have to see how things go. Hopefully its smooth sailing =]

1 thoughts:

Cami said...

I cannot wait to meet Tommy! He seems like a really good guy, and anyone who is willing to defend his girlfriend's cousin's ideas shows a lot about his character and the fact that he'll tell you when he disagrees with you. Most importantly, anyone that makes you happy makes me happy, and that's what I love most about him.