CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Its been a while

I'm now done with my training at Outback. Tonight was my first night by myself, and I honestly believe that I did a good job. I know that I messed up once or twice, but I really did do a good job. I have two pins, and you get pins for getting a compliment or working on a holiday. So, I don't know, they mean something. lol. I think that working here is going to be so much better for me. Its so much more engaging, and fast paced, and I like that a lot more than just standing, and cleaning and standing. Its pretty ridiculous. But anyways. I'M GETTING MY PUPPY TOMORROW!!!! My dad finally told me a could get a puppy if I passed the outback test and started training. Well, I did it, and he told me that the puppy had to be a female Jack Russell Terrier, and I wanted a puppy, not a ful grown dog. Its been so hard to find one within price range that was close. DANNNG those dogs are expensive. Like, there were a few that were like $1200-$1500 IT was RIDICULOUS! But I finally found one that was close enough, and just the right price, and Me and Mom are going to be driving there tomorrow and getting her. I'm super excited. =]

0 thoughts: